Saturday, April 18, 2020

Another day at home... ho hum

Another day at home.... I've done laps with Tigger the Tripper, had my coffee and read the paper... and cut out some more fabric for masks.  Now what ?!

as the day goes on... reading on my Kindle... sewing masks ( put one out in the mailbox for the letter carrier) ... made pasta salad for dinner....more laps since I was falling asleep in my recliner after reading ( it helped).....

  working on a grocery list for Monday or Tuesday.  I used to just dash out to the grocery store when I needed something. After all it was only a mile or so away... but now I am going once a week  for needed staples and FRESH stuff....  and cat supplies. It's amazing just how much these two eat.

 more reading and then dinner preparation.  I cook and Bob cleans up afterwards. This is the agreement we made when he retired. If perchance he cooked dinner I would clean up. Fair is fair.

Two episodes of "Silent Witness"  and more laps..
Not very exciting was it??

1 comment:

Joanne Noragon said...

Sounds like my house, except I'm slower.