Saturday, April 25, 2020

Up EARLY

I have been dreaming a lot... A LOT... dreams I can't seem to stop and are frustrating. Last night's dream was of a friend I haven't seen in over 50 years. We were driving and driving trying to find an art gallery with a piece of some sort of art work with tulips. We didn't seem to be able to find something and I didn't really have any idea where we were...
anyway when I woke up I could not get back to sleep... it was about 6.30. So I dressed etc. and headed out to the grocery store with my list. The store was open... just... hardly any cars in the lot...people (old ones ! like me!)  wearing masks.
So I wandered around the grocery store ...wearing my mask... following the one way arrows. I finished up in the wine department to complete my list and then to the check out.... I was the only person in line !!

Back home for Bob to unload the car! Clean up for both of us. The newspaper and coffee waited!!

BTW... my daughter/teacher says these dreams are stress dreams and people have been having them a lot!!
Also doing laps around the downstairs is a good thing! But I am looking forward to warmer temps and no rain when I can go outside.