Wednesday, April 22, 2020

not going anywhere

It's a gray day... but that won't matter. I received a text yesterday from my teacher/daughter. People at her high school volunteer to help distribute food through Harvesters and are having trouble finding face masks to keep them safe.  Would /could I help by making more face masks???

Of course... started working last night! I will make masks until the elastic  I have runs out...


Good thing the dinner I planned for tonight is an easy one.... a knock off Panera cheese broccoli soup.

2 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

And thank you very much for the good you do those good people.

JanF said...

That's so good of you and I am sure it makes you feel useful too. You probably know that you can use ordinary pony tail holders as the elastic ( cheap at Dollar Tree!).