Thursday, April 2, 2020

face masks and deck dining

It is so nice to have dinner on the deck... just the right time of year! That period before the mosquitoes and other bugs arrive. The peepers were serenading us !! Since it has been so wet this spring there will be loads of them..

I finished a few face masks and have more cut out and ready to go!!  I made two with bears. One for me and one for a friend who also makes bears


. One of the Royals ones is for my son-in-law... a major fan!

I found skinny elastic in my stash... good thing since it is hard to find in the stores with all the mask making going on!!

Bob read about the " teddy bear in the window" hunt on Facebook. I had put a bear in our dining room window but Bob said it couldn't be seen. So he a took a chair onto the front steps and moved the bear there and posted on our subdivision's website.

1 comment:

Joanne Noragon said...

I love your masks. Thanks for making them.