Friday, April 24, 2020

rain ... masks...PayPal buttons

I managed to keep myself busy yesterday. It rained off and on all day so I made masks, worked on my PayPal buttons for the online bear show coming up  and did laps around my house... and rearranged the freezer.

My non-profit working daughter sent boxes of candy to us and her sister. It was a fund raiser for the candy co and my daughter's non-profit.  One of the candies is a frog shaped gummy... since I don't eat things I played with as a kid, I didn't want to eat something so cute!  But Bob didn't have the same scruples and ate one and made me try it..Yummy... but I still don't want to eat them  I prefer the champagne flavored "jelly belly" beans!!

Thawed two small steaks for Bob to cook tonight... baked ( jacket) potatoes, fresh green beans and horse radish sauce...

BTW the girls and Bob and I check in with each other every morning via text... then they go off to work. One to online teaching of high school English.... the other as development director of a non-profit mostly working from home...... we go off  to  read the paper, drink coffee and figure out how to keep ourselves busy.

1 comment:

Joanne Noragon said...

I love gummy bears, childhood be damned.