Monday, April 6, 2020

out and about

I needed to drop off some bear making fabric at a friend's house... so off Bob and I went after first checking to see if she would be home LOL. My friend is an 89 year old widow so of course she was home!
After a 30 minute drive we pulled into her driveway and took the three bags of material up to her front door... and backed off. She came out onto her steps and we had a nice chat 6 feet apart!  I included one of my face masks for her ...that I had made using bear patterned fabric!!

Actually talking to a person is really nice nowadays and the weather outside is almost conducive to standing around talking !

We drove home another way so we could see what had been changing since our last "roadtrip".

Tomorrow is our first grocery store curbside pick up appointment... we drive up and let them know we have arrived and they bring our order out and load it into the car... We are looking forward to seeing how it works!!
The store is so busy it took awhile for us to get an appointment!!

Magnolias , Bradford pears, red buds are blooming. The maples have hugs buds. The lawn has lots of violets blooming.  Lots of bags of last year's leaves that we filled yesterday are waiting for the garden waste pick up tomorrow.

The weatherman says 80's Wednesday!

I know we are to stay home... but outside is ok as long as we stay 6 feet apart.

No comments: