Monday, March 30, 2020

spring out the window

Looking out the window in our computer room I see green grass, trees in bloom and baby rabbit ears on our lilacs!!  And sun!! Blue sky!!
I ventured out this morning to make a pick up ( drive through) of two loaves of Kneaders bread. I bake bread but can't compete with theirs. Last night, just before I closed the computer, I had a wish for this bread. So online I went.. ordered it.. paid by credit card... printed out a just in case receipt,,, closed down the computer and went to bed.
Picked the bread up this morning!! My bag of bread was waiting for me at the time I had chosen!!

My daughter is still  teaching from home with two designated time slots when she must be on her computer and ready to answer questions. She does small videos to help the kids and they meet on Zoom. It all seems to be working ok... the kids have to check in with her daily. She also can reach them or their parents by email.  oh... she posts class assignments and gets work back.

We took a short walk Sunday as did my daughter and her husband near their house. We both find people are more likely to greet us then they had been!

Kids are playing outside !  Hard to keep them 6 feet apart...

1 comment:

Joanne Noragon said...

The joy that we get from children playing. I pray they slip through all the cracks.