Wednesday, March 18, 2020

prescriptions and flour

One of my prescriptions was ready to be picked up so off I went. My pharmacy is CVS/Target so before picking up my pills I checked out the food area and lo and behold there was lots of flour!! Picked up 2 5lb bags  and headed to the pharmacy.
I asked the pharmacist whether I could fill the rest of my prescriptions... all 7 of them. She said sure and went about filling them for a three month period.... So, I don't have to go out for pills for three whole months!!

One more good thing for my self-isolation plan!!

While waiting for her to fill them I watched one of the Target cleaning crew clean all the check out stands!!

2 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

I made a wonderful pan of cornbread.

Kay said...

Thank goodness I've got my prescriptions set for 3 months now too. That's a relief!