Friday, March 13, 2020

cancellations right and left

Even though Missouri seems to have very few people with the covid-19 virus ,things are being cancelled right and left... from schools/colleges, to sporting events to craft shows and so on. City Mayors are declaring "states of emergency".
We are being quite cautious... where we go, how we open doors and washing hands frequently.
I was supposed to have my quilting group here next week... but more than half of us are in the virus' high risk group. So I cancelled. 
Bob and I were to go to Branson, MO, for a ham radio convention on April 3 -4. It has been cancelled.. but we had already decided not to go!

So life is changing....  hope we can "flatten" the curve!!

2 comments:

maureenlthompson said...

I hope so, take care.

Joanne Noragon said...

Our governor is being quite preemptive, cancelling darn near everything. Good for him.