Friday, December 27, 2019

Vegging out

After a very nice Christmas... lots of food and drink and presents... Bob and I have been vegging out. Yesterday we made a trip to the UPS store to return two items and the library where we stocked up on books and movies just in case the weatherman is wrong and a storm arrives on Sunday.
Today it was a grocery store trip... the fresh veggie drawer in the fridge had gotten a little empty..lol. Then a stop at Hobby Lobby on the way home. I just finished a bear jacket and needed buttons! While I did this Bob did the laundry!! Good thing... we were both running low on clean underwear!

We did watch the "Call of the Midwife" Christmas special on Christmas evening . Even though my Mother and I emigrated to the US from London in 1951, there is a lot that seems familiar to me in this show!! Like ration books!

Hope you enjoyed your Christmas as much as we enjoyed ours!!



1 comment:

maureenlthompson said...

Ah, a fellow Londoner. Doesn't matter how long one has been away the ties are still there.