Sunday, December 29, 2019

Looking at old pictures




                                                          My mother and me ...

 Looking at pictures this morning....  I was lucky. Each summer I would spend a week with my grandmother  and then a week with my Mother... One year it was Broadstairs... one year it was Brighton....   By the way... those bathing suits were knitted of wool by my Mother. Once wet,  they became full of sand !!
  The last photo was my passport photo....


I also came across some pictures of my grand daughter....



She still loves to paint....

Christmas 2019...


3 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

Oh, how I remember knitted bathing suits.

Rachel Phillips said...

Your childhood photos look so much like ours.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy New Year! I enjoyed your old photos! You look so much like your grand:)