Sunday, December 22, 2019

Getting there....

There is less time this year between Thanksgiving and Christmas BUT we are getting there!  Gifts are bought and will be wrapped tomorrow...
Christmas brunch is planned  and  my daughters and their families have their assignments (LOL) and I know my part too!
Baking is finally finished... lots and lots of cookies for people to take home. Sherried nuts... home made Chex Mix .. Christmas Jam ... and more!!

The kitchen is a mess... but I have put things away down in the basement. I don't have enough room in the kitchen.  We added shelves for extra canned goods, canning supplies and things I don't use very often.

My 13 year old grandson is looking forward to the Christmas dishes!

So brunch... talk... and presents...


1 comment:

Joanne Noragon said...

Good you are ready to go.