Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Another show....

I have another online bear show this coming weekend!! So in the midst of Thanksgiving and being lazy I have been making bears and bear friends!
This is my last show of the year!  Feel free to click on the banner to the right Saturday !


I have all my PayPal buttons in place... boxes ready... tissue paper for wrapping... and so on!

Bob and I took a few moments to start bringing down boxes of Christmas stuff....We can start writing a few Christmas cards and decide whether we need more wrapping paper, lights etc.  Hoping we have enough "leftovers"!

My "quilting" group  ( really a stitch and bit** group) meets tonight. We meet at a member's home and she provides refreshments and drinks. So I won't be cooking tonight!!  Bob will be eating soup and sandwiches..... He doesn't mind since he gets to try everything when I'm the hostess.




No comments: