Saturday, December 7, 2019

sitting at the computer

Here I am sitting at my computer doing my part of the online Bear Blitz show.... and packing up the ones that have sold.
I am supposed to mark the bears that have sold as "sold" and delete the PayPal buttons on my website. Not really a lot of work... lol... but it does keep me on the computer.
Packing a sold one up is kind of fun... I go to the USPS' s website and do "click and ship".... and print out shipping labels saying I've paid the postage due. We have a scale so I know how much each box weighs.  So put all the info necessary ( name address, return, what type of service and so on ) and out comes the label from our printer ready to be stuck on the box!!
Little more complex when going out of the US... LOL

ps there is a link to the show on the right sidebar..

1 comment:

Joanne Noragon said...

And good luck to all. Your computer savvy far exceeds mine!