Tuesday, July 14, 2020

numbers are rising

Our Covid 19 numbers are on the rise and making me ( maybe us) a little nervous. Guess we will hunker down a bit more.  Do feel the need to get OUT so we are planning walks early in the morning ( before it gets HOT). We will keep our distance if we come across anyone else.

When I say HOT... I mean hot. The weather person is talking about a heat index of 110 this weekend. My plants have needed daily watering and I am hoping for a little rain overnight. I have tomatoes on all my  plants and am hoping for more  -- there are plenty of flowers, so fingers crossed.

Dominic is enjoying his Marching Band Camp...they are outdoors for the most part and wearing hats , taking huge water bottles and being careful. Since Marching Band doesn't have trombones he is playing the baritone. He was given the baritone at the end of last school year and seems to have made a successful transition.


3 comments:

Mama Spark said...

You guys stay safe!

Joanne Noragon said...

I love baritone! Sorry the band is too small for a trombone section.

Bettina Groh said...

not too small... just school policy. The band went to the Macy's day Parade a year or so ago and to Hawaii. They have some pretty awesome routines and the trombones just don't fit in.