Wednesday, July 15, 2020

RAIN... thunder ... lightening

I woke several times last night to the sounds of thunder ... huge lightening strikes and lots of rain!
This lead to lots of strange dreams. Not bad ones, just strange. I guess the strangest included my grand daughter, as a small child, walking with me down  the Queen's lane  with horses  and cattle and a huge bull. We managed to keep the animals in their fields even when one of the smaller bulls got out and started following us. Weird? right?  No idea where this lane was ... just knew it was the Queen's!

Anyway... it has rained off and one since the middle of the night. We , again, have our own swimming pools all over the back yard!  I definitely won't have to water today !!

Bet it is going to rain again... everything is dark and we have all the lights on!!


1 comment:

Joanne Noragon said...

Supposed to rain here tomorrow. I can hope.