Thursday, July 2, 2020

Oliver's spa treatment

Oliver came home for a much needed spa treatment. I made him in 1993 (Vogue pattern) for my daughter to take to college... he made it through college... two grandchildren and many pets. Lately he became a chew toy and that's why a "spa treatment" became necessary.
I "opened" him up and removed lots of his stuffing. Found the pattern piece necessary and cut out two new paw pads  and replaced the chewed on ones.
Bob took him out on the deck and gave him a good wash and left him to "drain".  When he was almost dry Bob popped him into the clothes dryer  on Ultracare .  I restuffed him and sewed him closed.

 He's all done and ready to return home...
Looks pretty good for a 27 year old bear!!

2 comments:

maureenlthompson said...

I hope he doesn't become a dog toy again, he is way too precious.

Joanne Noragon said...

He's handsome!