Tuesday, May 12, 2020

still waiting

My elastic is supposed to arrive Friday...so I am waiting.  No point getting uptight since the seller said 15th - 17th.  Though I have read  Facebook comments where people are waiting and waiting and waiting.

So I have started working on bears and friends for the next online bear show - the end of June. Since I am here at home day after day ( except for the grocery store and Post Office) I need to keep busy !!

The other day Bob took Jack ( the gray/black striped cat) for a check up at the vet... it was all done curbside. Bob waited in the car and the vet's assistant came out for Jack in his carrier. The vet did all the usual stuff including taking a blood sample and brought Jack and his carrier back to the car. A phone call this morning from the vet told us that all the blood work was ok!! Jack has a new appointment in three months...

Dinner tonight is meat loaf, baked or jacket potatoes, carrots and a green salad...  should be pretty healthy.


1 comment:

Joanne Noragon said...

Sounds good, cat check up and dinner.