Friday, May 8, 2020

busy busy day

Today has been a very busy day...sort of like the "pre-pandemic" days! So busy that I have postponed making the butternut squash fritters until tomorrow or Sunday.

The reason for this busy day ? An online bear show.  It will last all weekend so hopefully I will be busy for days!!  I boxed up 5 bears, 1 mouse and one cat today. Did all the PayPal paperwork and made sure each box had a packing slip inside !
Then out to the mailbox... where I handed the boxes to our mail lady.... we exchanged a few words and away she went!!!

My daughter dropped by to pick up the masks I had made for her fellow teachers who volunteer by distributing food to at home students!! My daughter called on her way home to pass on loads of thanks!!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Yay! Good for you Bettina! You are doing a wonderful service. It’s great that this has all kept you very busy.