Monday, February 17, 2020

Presidents' Day

Way back when ...when choosing a wedding day I chose Feb 12th - Lincoln's birthday - so that Bob would have a built in reminder.  He's not good at remembering dates.  But then the government decided to combine Lincoln's and Washington's birthdays into our generic Presidents' Day.  But by then Bob had combined our day with Valentine's Day in his mind!!  LOL

So here we are... another gray February day. But a high in the mid- 50's is expected.
Spoke to soon... the sun is out ...the sky is a beautiful blue! 

 So I went for a walk.... met a candidate for mayor on the way. I haven't decided which candidate to vote for.. yet. He tried hard to convince me that he was the one. I don't think he succeeded and sent him to try his spiel on Bob. I don't think he succeeded with him either!!

Tomorrow I will have a bone density test and a mammogram.  Yuck. The timing is ok... one test ends 15 minutes before the second and it takes all 10 minutes to get there!

The next bear online show isn't until the beginning of May so I have time!! Time to continue sorting through my stash to come up with the perfect mohair. 

2 comments:

Kay said...

Oops! I should be getting a bone density soon too. It’s great that you’re getting it done. My brother and his wife chose June 7, 1989 for their wedding. That’s 6/7/89. It helps me remember too.

Kay said...

Happy Anniversary, by the way. :- )