Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Middle of the week...

this posting isn't so sad.... today Bob and I celebrate our 54th wedding anniversary !!
We were married in St. Anthony's , Nanuet, NY.... beautiful sunny day with the temps in the low 70's. The following days it snowed!!

Here we are.  Bob's parents are on his left. My Mother and step-father are on my right !!

After a few days in NYC we spent a few days with his parents in Geneva, NY..... and then off to our apartment in Clarence Center ( just outside of Buffalo).
Bob was working for Sylvania and I  joined the NY Employment Service a few months later.

Now we are in a suburb of Kansas City, Missouri and mostly retired !!

( btw I chose this date because it was close to Valentine's Day and on Lincoln's birthday -- he wouldn't be able to forget!)

1 comment:

Joanne Noragon said...

My brother in law had a huge perpetual calendar on the wall in the basement. On the square of September 12 he wrote Wife's BD. What a romantic.