Saturday, February 8, 2020

good day?

Today is turning into a good day... it's sunny though cold but no wind which makes it even better!

My trip to the grocery store was fruitful... coffee on sale! Lovely strawberries!  Bananas on sale!! Found nice Anniversary and Valentine's cards for Bob and even one Valentine card for him from the cats!!  The checkout lady was waiting just for me and even had a bagger!! And a gentleman unloading  his grocery cart into the car next to mine offered to take my cart to the cart corral!

After I unloaded  ( really Bob did most of it) the car at home he wanted to do a round robin of errands.. off to the Restore ( Habitat for Humanity), then the QT gas station where I got a free coffee and then off to Office Depot for Bob and Hobby Lobby next door for me. I didn't buy anything but Bob bought a "passport" to download my hard drive onto as a safety deal. He has been having unsuccessful attempts to update Windows 10 and wants me not to loose what's on MY computer!!
Boy I would have to loose all my pictures and documents!!

The house smells of red cabbage... both of us love it, so it's OK.  Dinner will be burnt ends with sauce, red cabbage, fresh green beans and mashed potatoes...

Bears are heading out to new homes ... Winter Stars online show
This is "Gwen" made as a "challenge" to recognize the death of a  Texas friend who also made bears. The bear had to be white but the challenge was otherwise open. She went to a new home!!



2 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

A lovely dinner and a lovely bear.

Kay said...

That is a gorgeous bear. It’s wonderful to have days with such lovely happenings.