Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Lots of little stuff

The morning started with Windows 10 on my computer wanting an update ..ok'd it and 4 hours later it still wasn't done . At least I could get on it again and will try again sometime.
While windows churned away we took Jack to the vet for his annual checkup and a look see. He is slowly gaining the weight back that he lost last fall and it looks like the thyroid problem is getting back to normal. Still on the thyroid pill but maybe he can stop the lasik. He received his shots and home we went.
Off loaded Jack and headed out for our voting place... only a bond issue for the fire dept. but we don't skip elections!! All the people we saw voting were old like us !  LOL  Even the workers!! 

Then onto the computer to find the State of Missouri's sales tax forms.... I have to collect sales tax for every sale I have in Missouri....But all my sales are online now and out of state or even out of country.
Typically the Dept. of Revenues forms would not cooperate and I had to print them out and will be mailing them in instead of filing online. Typical... years ago the State would mail the forms to me. Not anymore!

The vet had Tigger's "brother by another Mother" hoping to be adopted... Bob said no.

We are having Winter again... snow that melted this morning. More tomorrow... I am glad I am not going to the Chief's Super Bowl parade tomorrow.  We'll watch it on TV!   The last quarter of the Super Bowl game was something else!!  The fireworks that people set off showed up on the radar!

Salmon tonight... yum!!




2 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

I am so thankful sales taxes for fifteen or twenty states are now in my past.

Kay said...

Congratulations on a great win!