Thursday, October 26, 2023

rain rain rain

 I bet the Spire techie was glad he was done with our meter before the rain started. We have had two days of rain rain rain with fog .. we have rivers in the road gutters and swimming pools in the backyard.

Going anywhere on the Interstate meant drivers who weren't happy with the wet roads... going 20 miles BELOW the speed limit and having trouble staying in their lanes!

I went downtown to my hair stylist... had to have a trim for Lili's  ( grand daughter) wedding Saturday ! She came over with her Mother to fetch her wedding dress which has been hanging in one of our closets safe from her cats at her apartment and safe from ours here!!

The groom had his final tux fitting and things are getting into ready mode!!

 


1 comment:

Kay said...

This is so exciting! I love weddings. My nephew just got married in Las Vegas, but we couldn't go since we needed to be home with my mom and don't want to take her to Vegas. Too many people coming home with COVID from Vegas.

We could use some of your rain in Hawaii. Dry as a bone here.