Monday, October 30, 2023

Busy time

 The wedding is over...wasn't sure my grand daughter would make it down the aisle.... she was so nervous and stressed!  Looking wonderful though as was the groom in his tux. My son-in-law walked Lili down the aisle...when all was said and done Lili was in smiles.

We are looking forward to all the pictures... the photographer took millions.

Everything was quiet Sunday.. people were recuperating!!


Today would have been our son's 55th birthday....our younger daughter left a loaf of banana bread tied to our screen door early this morning before either Bob or I were up. She came back later and we added a candle, had coffee and talked about him.  There is still a huge hole in our family.

Older daughter, Bob and I head off to San Diego early Wednesday morning. A non-profit development convention for daughter... sight seeing for Bob and me!

 


2 comments:

Kathy G said...

A lot of ups and downs in your world lately.

Kay said...

I'm so sorry for your terrible loss. But what a wonderful wedding celebration you were able to enjoy!