Friday, October 6, 2023

better...

I slept for 9 plus hours last night...Never do that!! But I feel much better today. I even went to a craft show in Lee's Summit which is a 20 minute drive.and found some little things for our Christmas gift exchange

Today Bob turned on the furnace! When he woke up this morning the temperature was in the 40's and there was a frost alert. Now it is 56!

  Guess we won't be needing the air conditioner till next year!!

Spent way too much time sorting through all my jewelry for an opal pin... which was my grandmothers. Lili and her mother wanted to for Lili's wedding... something borrowed. At one point I was afraid it was lost but just as I was about to give up I found it in a little jewelry box! Big sigh of relief... partly because I found it and partly because I didn't want to disappoint both my daughter and grand daughter.

Tomorrow we have a "dirt moving" planned... filling the holes that my grand dogs ( Harper and Scout) have made. I can't decide whether it will be too cold or whether to be glad it will be cold. Oh well... at least it shouldn't be raining!!


No comments: