Thursday, March 30, 2023

Somewhere new to go to

My daughters and I are heading to a local coffee shop tonight. It has offered a Thursday Ladies' Night Out... with coffee, beverages and food. We had never been there before and Ladies' Night is a new event.

After my elder daughter's trip to help her cousin last weekend , we needed a chance to get together!! We are all looking forward to it.

Bob wouldn't fit in... so he is planning a grilled ham and cheese...lol !  With the cats.

Later:

We enjoyed our venture out...Nice place. The charcuterie boards were good as were the drinks. I had a HUGE glass of mead which I drank slowly. But it still had a kick.  Lots of talk... lots of subjects. We will do it again!

Bob enjoyed his grilled ham and cheese!

BTW... tomorrow the temps are expected to be over 70 with thunderstorms in the morning and lots of wind in the afternoon. This area is on fire alert!

No comments: