Thursday, April 29, 2021

quilting meeting at long last

 All of us in my little  "quilting " group have gotten their two vaccinations so we decided it was safe to actually meet again. We would probably get together on a backyard deck but it is supposed to rain this evening....

and boy did it rain!! It poured... torrents ran all over... pools in everyone's backyards!! But we were seated around tables working away...talking ( catching up) ... eating snacks and making plans for meeting again!!

During a non-rain spell our hostess showed us her gardens. Everything is sprouting even her plot of 10 year old seeds she found in the garage and potatoes that she planted after they started sprouting. Her bed of strawberries is in bloom... lots of white flowers!!

The "show and tell" has nudged me... need to do something in my flower and herb beds!!

1 comment:

Joanne Noragon said...

Rained here, too, so I stood out in it and planted my seeds.