Sunday, April 4, 2021

Happy Easter and ?????

 Happy Easter to you all and a Happy Birthday to me!!!

Today was a little strange.. disconnected... We had  brunch with my older daughter and her two dogs. Mimosas, coffee cake, fresh fruit with a dip and two different quiches out on her deck in the glorious sun with temps over 79 degrees.  Wonderful. I think I had too many mimosas....

then it was dessert  and iced tea much later with my younger daughter and her family out on our deck... still in glorious sunshine.

But no Easter egg hunt.... earlier in the week our  baskets went to my daughter's house for the egg hunt there.

Wednesday my son-in-law gets jab #2, Thursday my younger daughter and Bob get their #2's. The week after my grand daughter gets her second shot... that leaves only my 14  almost 15 year old grandson . Teens will get theirs this summer ( I hope) . Older daughter was the first to get both ... about a month ago. 

So maybe Thanksgiving will be normal... all of us together with the usual whining about getting the dinner together on time!!




My grand daughter  made this a million years ago

2 comments:

Kathy G said...

Happy Birthday!

Kay said...

Happy belated Birthday to you! I hope your Easter was peaceful and happy too. I hope hope hope things will be normal by Thanksgiving, but I don't know what will happen.