Friday, April 9, 2021

crazy days

 We have had some crazy days.... The beginning of the week our gorgeous weather did a flip flop back down to the 40's with lots and lots of cold rain...

My teacher daughter and her husband and my husband Bob had their second covid shots ( my second was the week before)... and Bob is now  feeling rather funky. He even went and laid down. Not successful so he tried the recliner where he did fall asleep. Aside from funky he feels cold...

I spent the day keeping an eye on my latest online bear show ( going on till Monday) and packing up the sold ones!! Hooray! There is a pile of boxes waiting to go to the PO tomorrow - too many to leave on the front steps for the mailperson... again hooray!! Tigger, the orange cat, has decided to be "helpful" ... he plumped himself down on my packing supplies and is taking a nap... good thing I am finished for now.

The weather is in agreement... today we are back up to the sunny 70's.  The ups and downs are confusing!

 


2 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

This flip flop weather is wearing me down.

Kathy G said...

Spring weather is SO undependable.