Monday, October 26, 2020

Weatherperson was right

 well... surprise surprise ! The weather person was right. It did actually snow early this morning. A whopping  1/2 inch. Mostly on the grass though the newspaper plastic bag on the driveway did have it stick!!

Actually as I looked out the computer room window I see it is snowing again.... very fine flakes and still not sticking to the driveway.

My daughter and her family will be driving to Rolla, Mo  ( about 3 - 4 hours east and south) for a family funeral tomorrow. I am hoping that the temperatures don't go much lower and that things don't freeze on the roads.  I am also hoping that they manage to keep to their plans to wear masks, keep their distances and so on. They will quarantine when they get back here.... so we won't be seeing them .

Still working on Stella's blanket .... it is about 43" wide by 20" long ( so far).  I am coming to the end of a ball but do have another. Shall I keep going ?  I do like the looks of it.

BTW ... now the blanket is a lapful  my cat Tigger the Tripper doesn't want to sit on my lap so he tries to join Jack who sits on my husband's lap ...something Jack isn't pleased about.


2 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

Cats are some interesting animals.

Kay said...

My daughter sent me a photo of snow in Illinois too. We're just getting rain which we actually needed since we were in a drought.