Thursday, October 29, 2020

gray days and way too many emails

 As the days continue to be gray and damp I sit and knit on Stella's blanket..... getting stiff hands as a result.  Its length grows slowly....

When not knitting I check out my emails... between yesterday morning and this morning I received 494 emails. Mostly political.... yuck... mostly asking for a donation.... more yuck !!  Delete delete delete!!

This afternoon Bob and I drive "downtown" to KC's City Market to pick up cookie decorating kits that I won at a charity auction. I am looking forward to seeing them !  

later... there was lots of traffic on the interstate but the sun came out and the sky was blue. Found our way there and home again!!


2 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

Wow. Does your email program have the ability to sort away "junk" emails, and save you some bother?

Kay said...

494 emails?!? Yikes!