Saturday, October 10, 2020

dragging down the Halloween stuff

 Since we are going to be stuck at home this Halloween I dragged down the box of Halloween decorations from the attic. Bob willingly helped me hang the spider web by the front door steps. I've attached the two spiders to it!! Then I added pumpkin lights down the handrail and a plastic pumpkin by the door wearing a witch hat and mask ... everyone has to wear masks!!

I bought bags of wrapped candy... will be get any trick or treaters? Our cul-de-sac does have a few kids now so... maybe. If we don't... I know some adults who will happily eat the candy!!  LOL

We have had days of non-fall-like weather with super sunny skies and temperatures going as high as 84. Wonder how much longer will this go on?


1 comment:

Kay said...

Gosh! We haven't had trick or treaters in Hawaii in years. We used to have so many little neighborhood children in Illinois when our kids were growing up.