Tuesday, October 20, 2020

different day

 Today was a different one.... Bob drove me into KC to my hair salon where Mark again exclaimed at how long my hair had gotten and what did I want to do with it. After some discussion we had a plan!  

We spent the time chit chatting while he went snip snip. I've been going to him for years so I know all his back story....  I am so glad to have all that hair cut into submission.

Bob sat outside in the car and played Suduko.... luckily he wore a winter coat,

Today was cold , gray and drizzly.... and just like Missouri, it will be back to the 80's on Thursday... and then drop again.  But it was cold enough that I talked Bob into turning on the gas fireplace after dinner! Nice and cozy!!

Still knitting on Stella's blanket.... the plastic handled 32" circular needles are the pits. Yes. the stitches slide nicely but the plastic needle ends snap. I am now using bamboo ones... we'll see if they are any stronger.  The blanket is now about 15 inches long !!

No comments: