Monday, June 15, 2020

do nothing day

Today was pretty much a do nothing day.. read a lot!! Then the Kindle had a hiccup... telling me any book I wanted to read had been removed from the Kindle. Couldn't figure out how to reboot it so just decided to charge the battery and wait for Bob to figure it out.  Which he did... hooray.

I did make a recipe Bob had wanted to try.... potato chip omelet. It called for 12 eggs and 6 oz. of potato chips. Way too much for two of us so I cut the recipe in half. Failure... not in making it but the end result. Super bland.. threw the recipe out ... not a keeper. Luckily I also made a nice green salad!

It's still super warm ... over 90 degrees. Probably part of the reason why today was do nothing. It looks like it will be the same till the end of the week .. plants will need watering tomorrow.

2 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

I haven't had a bag of chips in the house since I had a husband, 72 or 73, I think.

Kay said...

And here I was thinking.... I have a lot of eggs. :-)