Thursday, June 18, 2020

bang bang bang

As I got ready for another walk around the neighborhood I heard all this banging!  I looked around and finally discovered that my neighbors to the back and left are having a new roof installed. Since the house originally had wood shakes  and then asphalt shingles, both of these had to be removed and plywood installed.
So all this has been going on all day. It looks like they are about half done . The weatherperson on TV says it will start raining early tomorrow so the roofers will probably work until dark.

My walk was tiring... again. 

I came across a squished and dried toad on the road ... a bigger one then I had ever seen outside of a zoo! It measured more than 9 inches long!! 

Tomorrow is my next online bear and friends show.... I will keep checking my emails to see if anything sold !

Tonight's dinner is not exciting to say the least ... egg and black olive salad sandwiches, apple sauce and what's left of the potato chips  ( from the potato chip omelet I made a few days ago)  Then apple tartlets for afters. I didn't feel like cooking and the tartlets are frozen and easily baked!!

 

1 comment:

Joanne Noragon said...

Good luck with the show.