Saturday, June 20, 2020

computer hovering

I spent most of yesterday hovering over my computer so that when something sold I could change things on my website to alert other lookers... the rest of the time I spent boxing things and getting them ready for a trip to the Post Office!!
Yes... it was a good sales day and the show is still open until Monday night!
My "end of the driveway" mailbox is too small for all those packages so after lunch today we drove off to the PO to drop them off. I use USPS' "click and ship" and can pay for and print off shipping labels. This makes things so easy and no standing on line!!
Then of to Michael's Craft Store ...Bob saw an advertisement for lidded storage boxes and I needed perle cotton for bear noses. We wore our masks and were careful... first time we had been to a craft store since the beginning of the lock down.
After this we headed for a new fresh veggies stand I had seen on Facebook. Two very nice teenagers were manning it... I wore a mask and signs told me where to enter and exit.... bought cucumbers and tomatoes . It's still early season wise and was told they would be having more and to watch the Facebook page.
Then  we went on an old-fashioned road trip... not far... but we hadn't done it forever. Some things never change and some things definitely had! Nice change from being stuck in the house... nice and sunny and the temps were a little lower - low 80's.
Here's one that "left"...
Almost forgot... made another of Joanne's ( Cup on the Bus)  Crostatas ... a strawberry one this time. Yummy

1 comment:

Joanne Noragon said...

My friend has a bear from a mink coat. I knit it a sweater and cap. A friend of hers asked me to do the same for her bear, and I politely declined.