Tuesday, June 16, 2020

not a do nothing today

I have become bored with the laps around my dining room, living room, family room and kitchen! So I decided to go out early - while the temps were in the low 70's - for a walk. My neighborhood was dead as a door nail... no cars parked ... almost no people. I saw two .. one going on a "run" and one heading out to his car. probably to go to work.

So now I am whipped... my stamina is gone. Guess the laps were not a good enough replacement. I am glad I didn't wait till the temps are in the the 90's later this afternoon.


2 comments:

Terra said...

Early and late walks are the way to go in high temperatures. My dog and I melt in the heat, anything above low eighties. Good you walked early. It seems very quiet on the streets and sidewalks these days.

Kay said...

I have not been getting enough exercise either. And it’s showing in my glucose readings. Sigh...