Tuesday, June 23, 2020

too early... way too early

This morning I awoke at 6 am to my neighbor's crashing and banging!! He and his family own a trash pick up business and he was throwing around and loading into his pickup truck the trash bins his clients fill for pick up. Sigh... couldn't he have waited till 7 am or later??

My plants definitely needed water... some looked really limp. We have had sun and temps  from the low to mid 80's with a day or two here and there of 90's.
Our deck used to be shaded for most of the day... but when the gum tree had to come down last fall ( it was rotten) the shade was gone for most of the day. Oh well... maybe I can get my husband to bring down a large umbrella from the attic.

The online show went well. I didn't sell out... but maybe next time, which will be in August.

The "family" will be "zooming" this evening..... Boston, Chicago and Missouri. We tried , unsuccessfully, to convince others in South Carolina and Rochester, NY to join us.
The zoom went well... some couldn't be there but the rest of us enjoyed it and will do it again!



3 comments:

Mama Spark said...

How do you like the family zoom nights? I think we need to do more of those at my house. Been HOT here in MI for sure and no rain! I have to water every day or my plants will all die!!! Hug the kitties for me.

Joanne Noragon said...

Have you considered asking your local zoning officials if your neighbor can make that noise at six?

Bettina Groh said...

Pam... zoom nights are fun!! Nice to catch up with out of town relatives!!
Joanne... Bob says to just let it be. The garbage guy is a new neighbor and just trying hard to get his business going... Oh well!