Saturday, August 3, 2024

Feeling lousy

Days and days of hot and muggy weather has left me feeling lousy. Did manage a trip to the grocery store -Neighborhood Walmart - this morning so we should be ok!

Bob dropped me off so I could get groceries and he headed off to the library to pick up books he had on hold. Finished my list, checked out and waited for my ride home.... waited and waited. Turns out Bob went to our Price Chopper to pick me up... even wandered around looking for me. Then he had an epiphany moment and remembered I would be waiting at Walmart!! Somewhat apologetic ...

Wonderful lunch... toasted Pepperidge Farm bread with ripe veggie stand tomatoes, deli sliced turkey and Hellman's mayo... open face so I could have another if I wanted .  Summertime ripe tomatoes are a delight!!


No comments: