Tuesday, March 23, 2021

trip out.... greeted by rain

 I decided to head out this morning to our local  Wallyworld ( Wal-Mart) for some things I can't find elsewhere. As I pulled into the parking lot it started to pour...Luckily I had an umbrella with me.  When I headed out to go home... no rain and sunny skies!

Our Wal-Mart now has two regular check-out stands ( with lots of people on line!!) and million of "scan and go" ones. People and lines are not my thing so checked myself out!

afternoon... raining again... just finished a book on my Kindle and for some reason it feels like a Saturday not Tuesday.. With the ways things are... the days get mixed up.

We are trying a new recipe this evening...roasted Brussell sprouts with aoli dipping sauce. I love Brussells and Bob is ok with them... but a new way will be interesting.... hopefully.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Walmart does have a talent for having just what I need. They must have an excellent buyer for the company.