Thursday, March 11, 2021

another #1

 Bob and I headed out again this morning so that he could receive his first covid #1 vaccine.... Although he received the Moderna shot and I received the Pfizer vaccine we received it in the same place.... and were again so impressed with the the set up. There were lots of lines.. lots of vaccination booths... lots of staff running things and a large waiting area afterwards to make sure that one did not have a negative reaction. In and out in a half hour ( mine was a little longer since my waiting time was longer due to my allergy to the flu shot).

BTW ...they are expecting to vaccinate about 1,000 people per day at this site!!

Our lovely 70's temperatures came to a thudding halt last night with pouring rain , wind and lightening....violent enough to warrant a weather alert on our phones. Today it is in the 50's...



Just a reminder that this weekend is Daylight Savings Weekend... turn  your clocks forward!!

2 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

Change of weather here, too. Drat.

Kay said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're both getting vaccinated. I wish everybody would get the shot so we can get back to normal.