Saturday, March 20, 2021

First Day of Spring

 It's the first day of spring!! Hooray!!  

The grass is greening... the lilacs are budding!  The sky is a wondrous shade of blue without any clouds!

My daffodil is in bloom!!

A week from Monday I will receive my second  Pfizer covid vaccination... Bob will receive his second Moderna vaccination on the 8th... We are both looking forward to that and after two weeks or so we should be totally immunized!!

I'd love to "get out" and we will... but by ourselves and still being cautious.  By May we ought to be able to take day trips shouldn't we??

 

3 comments:

Kathy G said...

I woke up slightly before sunrise this morning, and heard a large chorus of birds greeting the day before I rolled over and went back to sleep.

Kay said...

We've all gotten both our shots and it's been two weeks. I still feel like I have to be really careful though. I can't seem to feel safe.

Bettina Groh said...

Kay ... Bob says he can relate to that and I admit to some of the same feelings