Sunday, January 28, 2024

sun... shadows... no snow

 The sun is actually out... no more fog ( at least for now)... shadows abound and no snow except for the piles left by the snowplow!

My online bear show starts Friday morning. The promoter wants to check out  "my page" tomorrow. So I spent this morning checking things out myself and adding PayPal buttons! I think I am all set.

My "quilting/ stitching " group has been postponing meetings for weeks. People have been sick One person's job as dispatcher for the electric company has worked non-stop with all the downed power lines due to the cold. Others just don't want to be driving late at night with all the snow, ice and cold! 

We are hoping that nothing interferes this week!

The nose piece on my newish  glasses - 5 months - came of last night. So off to the glasses place tomorrow morning. Not happy. Never had that happen before.

later ...Fireworks going off all over the place... The Kansas City Chiefs won and are on their way to the Super Bowl

 


2 comments:

Kathy G said...

If you have sun today I'm optimistic it can make it to my side of the state tomorrow.

Kay said...

Oops! I won't tell my husband. He's watching the game now. It must be on delay here in Hawaii. :-) He is anticipating the Chiefs winning though.