Saturday, January 27, 2024

Division of tasks??

I headed out to the bigger Blue Springs Walmart this morning. We have two WalMarts... the bigger one and a neighborhood one that just has food, cleaning stuff, a pharmacy and usually a person on the checkout lines not just the self-checkout!!

Anyway I had a list of food things and I wanted/needed Polyfil ( fiberglass stuffing stuff) for my bears. Found what I needed and an actual check-out person ( hip hip hooray)

While I was gone... Bob started on the laundry, vacuuming the downstairs and eating a slice of the bread he made yesterday ( Another successful bake!) And he helped me unload the car when I returned!! Successful division of jobs I think!!

This winter and its cold and snow has left many many potholes. Yesterday there was one on the Interstate which left 5 cars at once with flat tires. MDOT - Missouri Dept. of Transportation - closed down part of the interstate to make repairs today. People are complaining on Facebook!! I really watch now!!

later... the laundry is done, beds made and clothes put away! Tasks we do together. Looking out the window.. the ground is wet, still lots of oak leaves left and tiny bits of snow. Everyone is wishing for some sunshine!



No comments: