Sunday, September 10, 2023

new lights ..

 We went out to our older daughter's to replace her lights - downstairs by the cellar entrance and upstairs at the front door. They are really nice and are light sensitive ... ie turn on in the evening and off with the sunrise!!

We also spent time talking on the deck... I spent time with the dogs while daughter and husband did the lights.

The dogs are pretty big and it was fun watching them play tug o war with a sock. I was sure they were going to pull their teeth out! And the noise they made... sure they were ready to kill each other!

When I got home a picture was waiting for me in my emails... My grandson had his haircut per the requirements of the marching band... The students have to look just so for the competitions they will be attending


                                                            Before

                                                           After


ps... think the haircut rules are due to the uniforms which vary every year.

1 comment:

DrumMajor said...

Glad you had fun with the big doggies. As an old band person, I'm stunned by the haircut standard! Almost sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen. Linda in Kansas