Friday, September 8, 2023

up to date

 Both my daughter and grand daughter plug their phones into their cars and call me on their way home... it's all hands free and like talking to me as a passenger.

Really don't mind... it allows them to vent and tell me about their days and I am DEFINITELY kept up to date.

My daughter tells me about her day with her students.. like about the fight between two fifth graders.. I mean a real physical one. She separated them into opposite sides of the room and the rest of the class actually heard MRS. H****S get loud etc.  I heard how the principal,and counselor handled it and about my daughter's calls to the Mothers!! It was handled well ...nothing on their records and that the boys were best buddies all afternoon!!

My granddaughter told me about her new manager... how to cope with him calling her "sweetheart" etc and about school now that she is in a University not a community college... how she got a zero on her Spanish presentation -- she forgot to "publish" but when the professor saw the time stamp , the zero was changed to a 99!

I also heard that she discovered that a classmate is the sister-in-law of her s-i-l to be ! Small world.. She's settling into finding her way around the campus, making friends, having a mixture of online and actual classes!!

No comments: