Saturday, October 15, 2022

Poor Tigger

 The vet unblocked Tigger's urethra yesterday - Friday. He is spending the weekend so the vet can keep an eye on him. 

The vet called this morning and said things were going well. He will check on him tomorrow. Somehow Tigger managed to removed his catheter last night !?? Bet he's not happy at the vet's!!

Still having problems finding a place to sleep... recliner, couch and bed all not great!

One of my daughter's pupils from a few years ago emailed us... fundraiser for the Girl Scouts. She needs  help raising money for camp next summer.

So my daughter and I ordered a few things.. combining our order to cut down on shipping costs. It arrived and I will hide my things for Christmas boxes!!

Vet called again... Things are going well but Tigger is mightily unhappy with being there. So we will pick him up and take care of him here. Getting his meds in will be a "treat"!

 




No comments: