Friday, October 14, 2022

Couch didn't work

 I could not get comfortable on the couch though pain wasn't an issue.... back to the recliner last night. I am going to try the bed tonight.

Tigger the orange cat is off to the vet. He was so unhappy this morning. He couldn't settle anywhere. Yowling all over the house. Bob decided to call the vet. While on the phone he noticed Tigger could not use the little pan.

The vet says his kidneys  are hard and the urethra is plugged. The vet is working on him and Tigger will be there for the weekend ( at least). Tigger's new catfood - for sensitive stomachs probably the culprit.

Vet just called... unplugged things. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Kathy G said...

Poor Tigger!

Kay said...

Oh my... I'm so sorry, Bettina. I hope you're able to get some good bed rest now.