Thursday, October 13, 2022

Still miserable ( at times)

 Still can't manage to sleep in my bed... am so tired of the recliner. Last night Tigger ( the orange cat) decided I was the perfect place to sleep and jumped up on me several times. 14 plus pounds landing on one while asleep is NOT great!

I think the rib is healing... and ice packs help... but now I have a huge bruise ( currently burgundy colored) below the rib area.

Our trip to San Antonio is up in the air... waiting for me to be able to sleep in a bed. My two daughters will go no matter what...but Bob and I will miss quite a few sights if we don't go.

Bob suggested I try the couch tonight.... on my back...

 

 


1 comment:

Kathy G said...

Healing takes time, but it's so annoying waiting for that time to pass. Hope things improve soon.